Responsive Advertisement

Friday, April 15, 2016

Bojan Bjedov photographer Serbia

I was born and raised in Serbia. Since I was a kid, I carried my camera everywhere I went.
I enjoyed street photography, and from this I developed my lifelong love of capturing portraits on interesting people.

On my portraits accent is on beauty & my passion is to "create" moments.  
During the shoot, many times I like to put my subjects in scenarios & environment which could be slightly out of their comfort zone. This style helps me to bring the best out of my subjects... I love to photograph extraordinary people and to capture their real personalities.
In the past 10 years, I have had a pleasure of traveling while photographing and teaching photography in many countries. My camera is a very good "excuse" to meet and photograph some wonderful people and create life long friendships, all around the world.

FOR MORE about photographer and photo guide
WEBSITE   FB PAGE




















Thanks gracegirl

Search This Blog

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Google Stats and Top 6 We Thank You All!!!

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Free counters!

Author

About Me
Munere veritus fierent cu sed, congue altera mea te, ex clita eripuit evertitur duo. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. , click here →
© 2016-2022 Artgalaxy8. Site design by Heybi. Powered by Blogger.