Responsive Advertisement

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fantastic and passion for black white art photos by Rob Cherry from England

Growing up around the fantastic coastline of Dorset, my photographic interest began with a passion for the unique natural surroundings. Over
the last few years I have had many images published in photography magazines, local books and newspapers. I have also won several awards for my monochrome photography.

During 2010 I had one of my images commended by the judges of the Take a view - Landscape Photographer of the Year 2010 and won a place in the Awards book. In addition, it was displayed in the National Theatre exhibition. I also picked up 4 awards at the International Photography Awards. I have also received several other commendations from various worldwide photography competitions.



My passion for black white photography began with the classic images from great photographers. It wasn't until I discovered the more recent works of artists such as Michael Kenna that my interest really developed into more of an obsession. I have always had a very keen eye for lines and symmetry, so this style really appeals to me. I also love the simplicity of monochrome and the beauty that can be conveyed through contrast and light.

Living by the coast has provided me with a good amount of subjects and generally most of my long exposure shots are taken around the sea. Once I have found a location I feel will make a great mono shot, I will often return a few times to try and achieve the best possible results, which normally revolves around weather conditions and cloud movement. It’s a great feeling to find what seems like a very ordinary subject and transform this into something beautiful though long exposure photography.

FOR MORE about photographer and photo guide    WEBSITE            FB PAGE












Thanks gracegirl

Search This Blog

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Google Stats and Top 6 We Thank You All!!!

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Free counters!

Author

About Me
Munere veritus fierent cu sed, congue altera mea te, ex clita eripuit evertitur duo. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. , click here →
© 2016-2022 Artgalaxy8. Site design by Heybi. Powered by Blogger.