Responsive Advertisement

Friday, February 19, 2016

Mars and the water grail in which we're suffocating my love, by Manos Chronakis

NASA announced they have found water on Mars. It didn't seem weird to me at all, no surprise fell like a thunderbolt
over my head. Where has
water come from? Maybe from the universe. So it existed, it exists and it will exist. And not just water. But everything has come from the universe. Even the hand that I'm now writing these lines on the keyboard. Even the kiss on your lips and your body.

Oh! Now that I remembered, who is this Mars I saw you with yesterday my dear Humanity?
My Love we're suffocating  in just a Water Grail spurting from our history and may continue to suffocate our future too?

I grieve when I think that, if humanity was united we would have already conquered a lot more and useful things from the universe. Plus energy. If Americans, Russians, Jews, Arabs, Chinese, French, Africans, Germans, Greeks, Turks, Japanese, Brazilians, Australians and all, all the tribes of the world had begun to help and not kill each other, we would have achieved to solve maybe all the problems on earth
Well here we go, the few that I know from my slightest romantic involvement with Astronomy and the Universe.




Venus has so much gas and other minerals that I believe could illuminate us for millennia. Some Plutos and Skies there in the extremity of our Solar System should probably have their mother and father over. There is an exoplanet that is completely from Diamond. And I'm sure there are thousands of Planets to generously offer us energy and precious metals, not very far away. So my beloved humanity, you who are such an erotic female, why only with Mars?
What? I am very romantic about all what I believe and I write?

OK. Soon we will be forced to love each other whether we want it or not all the peoples of the world. Why? Haha because it's coming. What? The biggest problem of humanity is the expansion of the Sun. It is a Star as well. If we do not find solutions, it will devour us ... just as you swallow a pain-relieving medicine.
Until then however, I still have time to write an article.
Kisses my Beloved and my Beloved ... Humanity.

text by Manos Chronakis




Thanks gracegirl

Search This Blog

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Google Stats and Top 6 We Thank You All!!!

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Free counters!

Author

About Me
Munere veritus fierent cu sed, congue altera mea te, ex clita eripuit evertitur duo. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. , click here →
© 2016-2022 Artgalaxy8. Site design by Heybi. Powered by Blogger.