Responsive Advertisement

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Gillian Flynn, Secrets as sharp objects

Through very large family secrets like sharp objects, the journalist Camille Priker, returns after many years to the
place where she was born in response to the murders of two young girls.  As a correspondent of the newspaper, she is forced to come into contact with her family who she had become estranged.  Her memories are haunting her, the deadlocks form a knot in her throat, and the dive into her personal hell, gets her faced with an incredible secret ... of those secrets that seem permanently sharp nailed among social relationships we create in our lives ...

One of the very very good psychological thrillers, a favorite, with sharp words and addictive pace, Gillian Flynn manages to fascinate all my senses, with a story that kept me from beginning to end with razors of doubt around me, to caress me on every paragraph, on each page, more and more. At the edge of the razors, the very well hidden family secrets of the characters of this story, therefore Gillian Flynn composes an amazing novel.
I love the first person writing in this story, strong potential ... and with a living embodiment of the main character.

A slight taste
After a ten minute grief on my pillow, I began to emerge from the well of tears. Ordinary, insignificant thoughts waved to the surface of my mind: John Keane’s phrases that I could use in my article, that next week I had to pay my rent in Chicago, the smell of the apple rotting in the bin next to my bed.

text Manos Chronakis

Thanks gracegirl

Search This Blog

SoraBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Google Stats and Top 6 We Thank You All!!!

Comments

Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Free counters!

Author

About Me
Munere veritus fierent cu sed, congue altera mea te, ex clita eripuit evertitur duo. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. Legendos tractatos honestatis ad mel. , click here →
© 2016-2022 Artgalaxy8. Site design by Heybi. Powered by Blogger.